Welcome to lesson fourteen in the Level 3 – Lean Expert Training Course.
To see detailed instructions explaining how to watch the videos and download any attached files or documents for this lesson…click here.
Lesson 314 – Lean Expert Certification Exam
Level 3 – Lean Expert Exam Objectives:
The purpose of these Level 3 – Lean Expert Certification Exams are:
- To test your knowledge to determine if you have attained an acceptable level of understanding about the subject matter.
- To allow Lean Certification Online to evaluate your comprehension level to ensure you achieved the required 80% pass so they can issue a Certificate of Achievement.
- To ensure that executive and management teams in organizations that have or are considering implementing Lean principles understand that Lean Certification Online materials and training methods are aligned with established lean training practices across all business sectors.
Level 3 – Lean Expert Exam Procedure:
- There are three parts to the Level 3 – Lean Expert Certification Exam. Each part of the Lean Expert Certification Exam has an allotted time to complete the exam.
- Lean Expert Exam – Part 1 has 47 questions, which must be answered in the allotted time of 60 minutes.
- Lean Expert Exam – Part 2 has 55 questions, which must be answered in the allotted time of 80 minutes.
- Lean Expert Exam – Part 3 has 41 questions, which must be answered in the allotted time of 60 minutes.
- The required pass score for the Level 3 – Lean Expert Certification Exam is 80%. If you do not achieve the required pass mark, you will be able to re-take the exam with payment of a re-take fee. See exam pricing for more details.
- Do not start the exam until you completed all the training materials. The exam is based on the content included in the training materials, so ensure you have a clear understand the subject matter included in the 10 steps training modules.
- Below is a hyperlink. When you click on it with your mouse, you be taken directly to the Lean Expert Exam website.
- One the first screen , please enter the email address where you want to receive the results of the exam. The system will not allow you to proceed to the next screen until you have completed this step.
- On the second screen, please enter your first and last name as you would want them to appear on your Lean Expert certificate. We require you to supply a phone number in case there is a problem. This is the only purpose for asking for your phone number. The system will not allow you to proceed to the next screen until you have completed these steps.
- Next, you will be on the screen with a message similar to “The exam has 55 questions, mainly multiple choice. Choose your answer before moving onto the next question. Once you start the exam you have a total of 80 minutes to complete the 55 questions.” The timer does not start counting down the allotted minutes until you are on the screen with the first question.
- The questions will not appear in the same order as in the training materials. The system shuffles them, so they are random.
Lean Exam Information:
Lesson 314-1: Introduction to Lean Expert Exam – This video is currently in production and will be available soon.
Lesson 314-2: Demonstration of Online Exam System – Chris Turner explains and demonstrates the online exam system– Click here to view the video
Level 3 – Lean Expert Certification Exam Links:
If at anytime you need help with the training or experience a website issue, please go to the contact page or send an email to email@example.com